A Leading Global Manufacturer of PQQ
Featuring PureQQ®: The PQQ Brand of Choice
Due to differences in national and regional regulations, please contact email@example.com for inquiries regarding compliance and marketability of PureQQ® in your region.
What is PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline Quinone)?
The “Best Kept Secret” in Nutritional Supplements
Benefits of PQQ
Uses and Applications of PQQ
- Enhances short-term memory, focus and recall
- Prevents cognitive decline (memory loss, learning difficulty, etc.) due to age, stroke or neurodegenerative disorders
- Protects and restores damaged brain and nerve cells
- Stimulates mitochondrial growth and replication to support energy (ATP) production
- Provides powerful antioxidant protection from damaging free radicals
- Rescues acute and chronic liver injury
- Suppresses Liver Fibrogenesis
Anti-aging Skin Supplement
- Antioxidant protection and mitochondrial support for skin cells
- Rebuild healthy tissue for thicker skin, reduce wrinkles and pigmentation
- Improve skin moisture balance
- A uniquely differentiated ingredient for cosmetic and anti-aging products
How Does PQQ Work?
Mitochondrial Growth & ATP Production
Mitochondria are the powerhouses of the cell and produce the vast majority of all cellular energy (ATP). PQQ activates a key transcription factor protein (CREB) and directly stimulates Mitochondrial Biogenesis, which is the growth and replication of new mitochondria. Stronger mitochondria, and more of them, produce more cellular ATP and thereby, users of PQQ may feel higher levels of natural energy.
Powerful Antioxidant Protection
Antioxidants protect your cells from damage inflicted by harmful molecules called free radicals. PQQ is an extremely potent antioxidant and is approximately 100 times more effective than Vitamin C at reducing these free radicals. A continuous supply of PQQ provides long-lasting protection and promotes the longevity of your heart, brain, liver and other organs rich in mitochondria.
Nerve Cells Support
Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) is a small protein that plays a critical role in the growth, development and maintenance of neurons. PQQ has been found to promote NGF production, with one study showing as much as a 40x increase. Increased levels of NGF help to maintain the health of the brain and peripheral nerves while also stimulating nerve regeneration. This promotes more mental energy, greater focus, and better short-term memory.
Dosage & Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA)
PQQ supplements are most commonly sold at 10mg, 20mg and 40mg doses. For new users of such supplements, it is recommended to start at a dose of 10-20mg per day. Monitor the effects and adjust the dosage accordingly over time.
Name: Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Disodium Salt
Molecular Formula: C14H4N2Na2O8
Molecular Weight: 374.17
CAS Number: 122628-50-6
Appearance: Reddish brown powder
Melting Point: >300 Degrees Celsius
Solubility: Water-soluble (3 g/L at 25 Degrees Celsius)
Stability: Stable for at least 36 months
Contact Us Today
Get a free consultation with one of our experts. Learn more about Howtian’s products, services and custom solutions.